While most books focus solely on the role of cholesterol in heart disease, Reverse Heart Disease Now draws on new research that points to the surprising other causes. Two leading cardiologists draw on their collective fifty years of clinical cardiology research to show you how to combine the benefits of modern medicine, over-the-counter vitamins and supplements, and simple lifestyle changes to have a healthy heart.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology
- Lower Your Blood Pressure in Eight Weeks: A Revolutionary Program for a Longer, Healthier Life
- L-Carnitine and the Heart
- The Great Cholesterol Myth Now Includes 100 Recipes for Preventing and Reversing Heart Disease: Why Lowering Your Cholesterol Won't Prevent Heart Disease-and the Statin-Free Plan that Will
- The Great Cholesterol Myth: Why Lowering Your Cholesterol Won't Prevent Heart Disease-and the Statin-Free Plan That Will
- Track Your Plaque: The only heart disease prevention program that shows how to use the new heart scans to detect, track and control coronary plaque
- The Truth About Statins: Risks and Alternatives to Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You about Heart Disease
- The Great Cholesterol Myth Cookbook: Recipes and Meal Plans That Prevent Heart Disease--Naturally
- The 30-Day Heart Tune-Up: A Breakthrough Medical Plan to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Reverse Heart Disease Now: Stop Deadly Cardiovascular Plaque Before It's Too Late" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.