Product DescriptionAn illustrated guide to 550 medicinal plants offers readers the most up-to-date scientific data on these miraculous gifts of nature, as well as information on how to prepare remedies to treat more than sixty common ailments.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Herbal Medicine-Maker's Handbook: A Home Manual
- Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner's Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use
- A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition: Improve Your Health and Avoid Side Effects When Using Common Medications and Natural Supplements Together
- Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine: 550 Herbs and Remedies for Common Ailments
- Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health: 175 Teas, Tonics, Oils, Salves, Tinctures, and Other Natural Remedies for the Entire Family
- The Herbal Apothecary: 100 Medicinal Herbs and How to Use Them
- The Modern Herbal Dispensatory: A Medicine-Making Guide
- Alchemy of Herbs: Transform Everyday Ingredients into Foods and Remedies That Heal
- Peterson Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs of Eastern and Central North America, Third Edition (Peterson Field Guides)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine: The Definitive Home Reference Guide to 550 Key Herbs with all their Uses as Remedies for Common Ailments" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.