An ancient healer and remedy for a multitude of ailments and symptoms, Myrrh is a remarkable essential oil that you will likely run out of quickly. Its woody and smoky aroma is simply astonishing. Protecting against wrinkles and healing wounds or other skin issues is MyrrhÌs specialty. It often has a profound effect on athleteÌs foot and eczema. Throughout history, Myrrh has been an agent in helping with everything from menstrual issues to weak gums. Discovered more than 3,700 years ago, Myrrh was used by the Ancient Egyptians during the embalming process and in perfumes and cosmetics. In Chinese medicine, Myrrh is a solvent for sores, haemorrhoids and arthritis. Because of its opening, heating and drying nature, Myrrh has long been used in the West to remedy asthma symptoms, colds, catarrh, sore throats and ulcers. The Myrrh plant is a petite shrub with knotted branches, trifoliate aromatic leaves and small white flowers and comes from the Commiphora specific. A natural oleoresin exudes from the trunk, producing a pale yellow liquid which hardens into reddish-brown tears, known as Myrrh. Native along the Red Sea region in Somalia, Yemen and Ethiopia, small incisions are made into the bark of the trees to increase the yield. The gum resin is put through a steam distillation process to extract and bottle Myrrh essential oil. BOTANICAL NAME: Commiphora myrrha ORIGIN: Somalia EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Gum Resin NOTE: Base FAMILY: Burseraceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Bergamot, and other citrus; Geranium, and other florals AROMA: Woody, smoky, resinous, and herbaceous CONSISTENCY: Thin - Medium COLOR: Pale Yellow **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Due to B-elemene and furanodiene content, may be fetotoxic. Avoid using if pregnant or breastfeeding SHELF LIFE: 7 Years
- Botanical Name: Commiphora myrrha
- It has a warm, rich, spicy balsamic aroma
- Available in 5, 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 128 oils- Adoration blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Myrrh 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml (1/3 oz)
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link