Whether we sit at a desk most of the day or run marathons without breaking a sweat, our muscles often need support to maintain health. While promoting clear breathing through its dry and peppery aroma, Thyme can soothe tired muscles and stiff joints. Thyme can invigorate the senses when directly inhaled or diffused. Having antioxidant, antibacterial and antifungal properties makes Thyme especially effective for acne, burns, bruises, eczema, cold sores and insect bites. For centuries, Thyme has be used for its remarkable natural properties. The Ancient Egyptians added Thyme to the embalming process. Thyme remedied nervous conditions and repelled insects in Ancient Greece. A symbol of courage throughout the ages, Thyme was added to the bathwater of Roman Soldiers to empower their strength. Native to the Mediterranean region, Thyme is an evergreen plant that grows about one foot, sprouts small leaves and pink or pale lilac colored flowers. More than one hundred varieties of Thyme are scattered around the globe. The flowering tops and the leaves are steam distilled to capture the gorgeous essential oil. BOTANICAL NAME: Thymus vulgaris CHEMOTYPE: Linalool ORIGIN: France EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Herb NOTE: Middle FAMILY: Lamiaceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Cardamom, and other spices; Geranium, and other florals AROMA: Dry, sweet, herbaceous, and slightly-peppery CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Follow general dilution guidelines “ no urgent safety issues SHELF LIFE: 4 Years
- For centuries, Thyme has be used for its remarkable natural properties. The Ancient Egyptians added Thyme to the embalming process. Thyme remedied nervous conditions and repelled insects in Ancient Greece. A symbol of courage throughout the ages, Thyme was added to the bathwater of Roman Soldiers to empower their strength.
- This oil is also available in the following sizes:5 ml, 10 ml, 30 ml, 4 oz, Value Pack
- GC/MS Certified: Each product offered by Edens Garden goes through multiple rounds of testing. We stand by our products and take pride in offering 100% pure therapeutic grade oils without bases, fillers, additives, etc.
- Freshness and Quality: We control the freshness and quality of each product and ensure every oil received is brand new and from a fresh batch. We guarantee each oil to be the freshest available. Each oil is stored in a temperature sensitive room with minimal light to ensure the therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- We, at Edens Garden take great pride in providing 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils. Essential oils from plants connect us to the botanical world and are renowned for their therapeutic and beneficial qualities. They are steam distilled/ cold pressed directly from flowers, leaves, bark and wood without any adulteration or synthetic additives, as it was intended, directly from nature.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Edens Garden Thyme 10 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil GC/MS Tested
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link