An ancient healer and remedy for a multitude of ailments and symptoms, myrrh is a remarkable essential oil that you will likely run out of quickly. its woody and smoky aroma is simply astonishing. protecting against wrinkles and healing wounds or other skin issues is myrrhìs specialty. it often has a profound effect on athleteìs foot and eczema. throughout history, myrrh has been an agent in helping with everything from menstrual issues to weak gums. discovered more than 3,700 years ago, myrrh was used by the ancient egyptians during the embalming process and in perfumes and cosmetics. in chinese medicine, myrrh is a solvent for sores, haemorrhoids and arthritis. because of its opening, heating and drying nature, myrrh has long been used in the west to remedy asthma symptoms, colds, catarrh, sore throats and ulcers. the myrrh plant is a petite shrub with knotted branches, trifoliate aromatic leaves and small white flowers and comes from the commiphora specific. a natural oleoresin exudes from the trunk, producing a pale yellow liquid which hardens into reddish-brown tears, known as myrrh. native along the red sea region in somalia, yemen and ethiopia, small incisions are made into the bark of the trees to increase the yield. the gum resin is put through a steam distillation process to extract and bottle myrrh essential oil. botanical name: commiphora myrrha origin: somalia extraction method: steam distillation plant part: gum resin note: base family: burseraceae blends well with: bergamot, and other citrus; geranium, and other florals aroma: woody, smoky, resinous, and herbaceous consistency: thin - medium color: pale yellow **euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** safety: due to b-elemene and furanodiene content, may be fetotoxic. avoid using if pregnant or breastfeeding shelf life: 7 years
- Myrhh:An ancient healer and remedy for a multitude of ailments and symptoms, Myrrh is a remarkable essential oil that you will likely run out of quickly. Its woody and smoky aroma is simply astonishing.
- This oil is also available in the following sizes:5 ml, 10 ml, 30 ml, Value Pack
- GC/MS Certified: Each product offered by Edens Garden goes through multiple rounds of testing. We stand by our products and take pride in offering 100% pure therapeutic grade oils without bases, fillers, additives, etc.
- Freshness and Quality: We control the freshness and quality of each product and ensure every oil received is brand new and from a fresh batch. We guarantee each oil to be the freshest available. Each oil is stored in a temperature sensitive room with minimal light to ensure the therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- We, at Edens Garden take great pride in providing 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils. Essential oils from plants connect us to the botanical world and are renowned for their therapeutic and beneficial qualities. They are steam distilled/ cold pressed directly from flowers, leaves, bark and wood without any adulteration or synthetic additives, as it was intended, directly from nature.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Edens Garden Myrrh 5 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil GC/MS Tested
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link