This recipe containing sandalwood, patchouli and cinnamon was inspired by the spectacular Kinkaku-ji temple's reflection in Kyokk-chi pond. If you prefer incense that is a bit more on the earthy/spicy side without sacrificing the traditional subtlety of Japanese incense, Golden Pavilion fits the bill.
- 450 sticks, 5.25" long, in a convenient dispenser box.
- Approximate burn time per stick is 30 minutes.
- Uses a patented new technology exclusive to Shoyeido, delivering pure essence without waste of a 'support core'.
- All Natural - Pure aromas... No bitterness, no synthetic oils or fragrances.
- Shoyeido incenses are made in and imported from Kyoto, Japan using 300 year old and exclusive family-owned recipes.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "SHOYEIDO Golden Pavilion Incense 450 sticks - Kin-kaku
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link