Product DescriptionFINALLY LIVE THE LIFE YOUR WERE PROMISED:
✓ Feel More Energy - Jiaouglan activates the metabolism boosting enzyme AMPK and increases blood flow.
✓ Supercharge your immune system - Stimulates increased production of your body's own powerhouse antioxidant - SOD
✓ Look and feel younger - SOD is also your body's best defense against the damage of free radicals and increased blood flow strengthens all your organs.
✓ Rediscover your natural state of balance - Jiaouglan is the world's most potent adaptogen. 7X the adaptogenic power of ginseng.
✓ Stay sharp and ready for anything life throws at you - Studies show jiaouglan improves sleep, memory and overall retention of mental accuity.
WHY IMMORTALITEA JIAOGULAN IS THE BEST?
We founded The Immortalitea Company originally with the purpose of introducing Jiaogulan to the world. We're proud to have been the number one seller of Jiaogulan in the USA and Canada for over 10 years! We grow our Jiaogulan following strict organic principles and our Thai Jiaogulan tea was named Overall Best Tasting Tea in a recent international tea competition. A University of Maryland Food Sciences Center study found our Jiaogulan to be the only naturally sweet Jiaogulan tea of all the commercially available brands they studied.
We have 60 DAYS "No-Questions-Asked" MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with our tea, just email us in the next 60 days for a full, prompt refund. We are that sure you are going to feel the difference. But don't wait - order today!
Click orange "ADD TO CART" button and you will enjoy you first cup of Longevity Tea in just a matter of days!
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM - Gynostemma leaves tea is often called SOUTHERN GINSENG, because it provides many of the same health benefits of ginseng. But, scientists were shocked to discover this herbal tea actually has 127 different saponins & gypenosides, that's 7X the power of regular ginseng. Jiaogulan also stimulates increased SOD production, your body's own powerful antioxidant. Higher SOD production is crucial for your body to generate new mitochondria. *
- SUPERCHARGE YOUR METABOLISM with nature's most POWERFUL AMPK ACTIVATOR - Gynostemma pentaphyllum, called Jiao Gu Lan in Chinese, is scientifically proven the best herbal tea for AMPK activation, (even more powerful than berberine or quercetin.) Brew with orange peel (natural source of hesperidin) for HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS. Gynostemma is also a POTENT ANTI-INFLAMMATORY and herbalists consider it the KING OF NATURAL ADAPTOGENS. Naturally gravitate toward healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels. *
- NATURE'S MOST REVERED LONGEVITY HERB - The locals who grow this organic loose leaf tea actually call it - The Herb of Immortality. They've known for centuries the anti-aging effects of jiaogulan, aka gynostemma. Modern research backs up these claims showing that gynostemma is the best natural vasodilator, promoting blood flow and improved oxygen delivery. It's an effective way to build a stronger cardiovascular system and better heart health. *
- THE BENEFITS ARE IN THE WHOLE LEAF! - Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern science agree, our bodies need the synergistic effects of full spectrum herbs. Pharmaceuticals and extracts are manufactured with chemistry, are less effective. Our gynostemma organic tea is pure 100% gynostemma pentahyllum leaf is naturally sweet and brews a bright green delicious caffeine free herbal tonic. We also offer gynostemma tea powder in capsule format, right here on Amazon.
- OUR NAME MEANS JIAOGULAN - We founded Immortalitea in 2004 to introduce Jiaogulan to the world. We grow our loose leaf gynostemma 100% chemical and pesticide-free on small farms in the highlands of Thailand. We're proud to have been the number one seller of Jiaogulan in the USA and Canada for over 13 years and standby all of our products with our peace of mind guarantee. If you are unsatisfied, for any reason, within 60 days of purchase, we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Integra Tea - Slimming Weight Loss Tea, Powerhouse Loose Leaf Herbal Tea Blend of Gynostemma Leaves Tea, White Mulberry, Tulsi & Wu-long - Suppress Appetite, Block Sugar & Boost Your Metabolism, 8oz
- White Mulberry Tea - Loose Leaf - Blood Sugar Balance Herbal Tea - Pure Morus Alba - Caffeine-Free - 1 Ounce
- Gynostemma Capsules – Jiaogulan Veggie Capsules an AMPK Activator Weight Loss Supplement - Potent Antioxidant & Adaptogen Pills - Caffeine-Free Immortality Herb, All Natural, No Chemicals or Extracts - 100 x 500mg
- Jiaogulan Tea (Gynostemma Pentaphyllum) by Majestic Herbs | Organic Best Quality Pure Loose Leaf "Herb of Immortality" Fair-Trade Longevity Antiaging Antioxidant Caffeine-Free Tea from Thailand (100g)
- Gynostemma (Jiaogulan) Tea – Natural La 3 AMPK Activator, Blood Pressure Support, Weight loss, Potent Antioxidant, Improves Sleep & Immune System. All in one Chinese Adaptogenic Herbal Tea
- Best Jiaogulan 820mg 180 Capsules (NON-GMO & Gluten Free) Max Strength - Gynostemma Pentaphyllum AMPK Activator, Caffeine-Free Adaptogen Pills, Ginseng (Jiaogulan) Root Powder Extract
- He Shou Wu - Fo Ti Root Extract Powder - Aged Roots 6-8 Years | by Primal Herb | Longevity Tea - Supports Hair Growth & Glowing Skin | Organic Potent 30:1-84 Servings | Includes Bamboo Spoon
- GOARTEA 250g (8.8 Oz) Premium Organic Seven Leaf Jiao Gu Lan Jiaogulan Flower Gynostemma Chinese Herbal GREEN TEA
- Schisandra Powder - 5:1 Organic Concentrate - Anti-Aging Adaptogenic Herb, Liver Detox, Cognitive Support, Stress Relief and More - Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan, and Keto Friendly (30g)
- Maximum Strength Organic Fo-Ti (He Shou Wu) 50:1 Extract Powder, 4 Ounce, Powerful Anti-Aging Herb to Promote Internal Health. Non-Irradiated, Non-Contaminated, Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Gynostemma Tea – Jiaogulan AMPK Activator Loose Leaf Herbal Tea – Potent Antioxidant & Adaptogenic Longevity Herb – All Natural Caffeine-Free Immortality Herb - 1 oz" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.