We're matcha tea experts, and we live for introducing ceremonial-grade green tea matcha to the world. Grown in the Nishio region of Japan, our organic green tea matcha is hand picked, completely organic, and made only of the youngest, greenest, and highest-quality green tea leaves in the harvest. The difference is in the taste: it has a delicate sweetness, a light astringency, and is tantalizingly smooth (and crazy delicious!).
Japanese matcha green tea is a healthy alternative to coffee, and Kenko ceremonial grade matcha powder is the highest quality matcha available on the market. Matcha green tea contains L-theanine, natural caffeine, amino acids, and antioxidants, as well as vitamins A,K, and E. It's the perfect coffee alternative you've been looking for-delicious, sugar free, healthy, and no afternoon crash!
- CEREMONIAL GRADE QUALITY - This is the highest grade matcha tea available. Only the youngest, greenest, and most delicate leaves are chosen to enhance the natural sweetness of the tea. There is no bitterness and no traces of stems or leaves- just light, soft tea powder that froths easily.
- DELICIOUS COFFEE ALTERNATIVE - Matcha tea contains roughly 25-35mg of caffeine per half teaspoon, but won't make you jittery or cause an afternoon coffee crash. Matcha green tea also contains L-Theanine, an important amino acid, as well as vital antioxidants. In fact, it contains 137 times the antioxidants of regular green tea.
- GUARANTEED FRESH - Our premium matcha tea is ordered in small batches and ground fresh to order. This means it is fresher than what's sold in stores, and freshness means brilliant color, intoxicating aroma, and less bitterness. All orders are packed in airtight containers to ensure freshness.
- AUTHENTIC JAPANESE ORIGIN- Our organic matcha tea is shade grown in the Nishio region of Japan by matcha tea experts. The special climate of Nishio produces the highest quality natural matcha tea. It is harvested during the first harvest in early May.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - Our Japanese matcha tea is raised, harvested, and processed without the use of harmful pesticides or inorganic fertilizers and is non GMO and gluten free. It is hand picked and stone ground on granite mills. We also safety test for heavy metals and perform radiation testing every month.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- BambooWorx Japanese Tea Set, Matcha Whisk (Chasen), Traditional Scoop (Chashaku), Tea Spoon, The Perfect Set to Prepare a Traditional Cup of Matcha.
- 1 X [Matcha Bowl] Kaneta Tenmokunagashi Matcha Chawan [Japan Import]
- BambooMN Matcha Whisk Set - Golden Chasen (Tea Whisk) + Chashaku (Hooked Bamboo Scoop) + Tea Spoon - 1 Set
- Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder - USDA Organic - Ceremonial Grade (For Sipping as Tea) - Authentic Japanese Origin - Antioxidants, Energy [30g Tin]
- Pure Matcha, Premium Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder - USDA Organic, Authentic Japanese Origin - Classic Culinary Grade (Smoothies, Lattes, Baking, Recipes) - Antioxidants, Energy [30g Starter Size]
- Purple Bamboo Matcha Green Tea Whisk Chasen 100 Prong with Chashaku Scoop for Japanese Tea Ceremony and Everyday Use
- Tealyra - Matcha Whisk 100 Prong - Bamboo Scoop - Ceramic Whisk Holder - Stainless Steel Sifter - Ceremony Matcha Start Up Gift Set - Japanese Matcha Accessories - 4 Piece Kit
- Matcha Konomi - Premium Ceremonial Grade Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder - Akira Matcha is from Uji, Kyoto - First Harvest, Radiation Free, No Additives, Zero Sugar - 30g (1oz) container
- Bellemain 3-Piece Bamboo Matcha Tea Set Includes Whisk (Chasen), Scoop and Teaspoon
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "KENKO Matcha Green Tea Powder [USDA Organic] Ceremonial Grade - Japanese, Green, 30g (1oz)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.