Product DescriptionAccording to lore masala chai spice blend beverages began thousands of years ago in the royal courts of India. It is said that the King created this spice blend as a cleansing and vivifying Ayurvedic beverage. At Turveda we have taken the wonders of a high mountain shade grown Arabica coffee and added a blend of turmeric and curcumin to enhance the health benefits even more and put it into an easy to create single serve recyclable k-cup for your coffee brewer.
This drink is an Ayurvedic blend of wellness that tastes great and is packed with benefits. Turmeric and Curcumin have been known to reduce inflammation, improve brain function, lower the risk of heart disease, improves antioxidant capacity and can help fight the onset of Alzheimers.
We have created a daily wellness coffee that will allow you to enjoy your morning coffee with some Masala Turmeric Chai spices. Improve your overall wellness along with the added benefit that we have no artificial ingredients and are gluten free, non-GMO, Vegan and sugar free all in an easy to use recyclable cup.
This great wellness coffee is also very versatile and can be used to create at turmeric coffee latte with the addition of milk or alternative milk, either hot or iced, or even a blended drink with ice. If you need a kickstart to your day, or workout, add butter or ghee and some coconut or MCT oil to your brewed cup and create a bulletproof coffee that has the added benefits or turmeric and curcumin.
Each cup of Turveda Masala Chai coffee contains 100mg of 95% Curcumin (equivalent to 5mg of Turmeric) to provide you with the correct absorbable amount to achieve the health benefits without overindulging. Enjoy a cup of our flavorful and unique Masala Chai flavored coffee and feel what a difference adding an Ayurvedic wellness coffee to your daily routine can make in your life.
Let Nature Be Your Medicine
This product is not affiliated with Keurig, Incorporated.
- Delicious 5 Star High Mountain Grown Arabica Coffee infused with a 7 Spice Marsala and Chai Blend
- No Artificial Ingredients, Gluten-Free, NON GMO, Vegan, Sugar Free
- Each cup contains 100mg of 95% Curcumin (equal to 5g of Turmeric) for maximum health benefits.
- Recyclable Cups; K-Cups compatible with the Keurig 2.0 brewer
- Perfect and Flavorful Daily Wellness Coffee; Add creamer or alternative milk to create your own delicious Marsala Chai Turmeric Coffee Latte
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- TURVEDA Golden Turmeric Coffee, Cardamom Turmeric/Curcumin Arabica Blend, Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 95% Curcumin Supplement For Cardiovascular Support & Healthy Aging, 100% Natural,15 Single Serve Cups
- Turveda Golden Tea, Turmeric Lemongrass Tea for Keurig K-Cup Brewer, Green Tea Caffeinated, 95% Curcumin Supplement for Cardiovascular Support & Healthy Aging, 100% Natural,15 Single Serve Cups
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Aid Tea, Single Serve 0.70 Ounce
- NATURALLY FLAVORED ORGANIC K-CUP COFFEE PODS | Dark Chocolate | 12-PK Box for Single-Serve Keurig Machines | Specialty gourmet coffee + cacao + cinnamon
- Turveda Tea, Turmeric Curcumin Lemongrass Tea (Decaffeinated) for Keurig K-Cup Brewer, 95% Curcumin K-Cup Supplement for Cardiovascular Support & Healthy Aging, 100% Natural, 15 Single Serve Cups
- Capital Teas Jasmine Gold Dragon Organic Tea, Keurig Cups
- Turkish Coffee Spice Mix 2.0 Oz - Zamouri Spices
- Teas' Tea Green Tea Plus Matcha, Single Serve Cups, (Pack of 12) , Organic, Zero Calories, No Sugars, No Artificial Sweeteners, Antioxidant Rich, High in Vitamin C
- Black Rifle Coffee Company Silencer Smooth Coffee Rounds for Single Serve Brewing Machines (32)
- VitaCup Gourmet Breakfast Coffee K Pods 16 Ct. Infused With Essential Vitamins B12, B9, B6, B5, B1, and D3, Single Serve Keurig Compatible Top Rated Cups
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "TURVEDA Golden Turmeric Chai Coffee, Arabica Blend for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 95% Curcumin Supplement For Cardiovascular Support & Healthy Aging, 100% Natural,15 Single Serve Cups" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.