Mayan Copal Poms are the traditional incense of the Maya that have been used in fire ceremonies for thousands of years. Our Poms come from the Mayan Shamanic Market in Antigua, Guatemala where the Mayan people buy them for their ceremonies. Our Copal Poms are approximately 10 inches by 1 inch in diameter, containing 13 Copal incense balls wrapped in corn husk.
- Copal Poms - Incense bundles for Mayan fire ceremonies
- All Natural - Pure Copal, Handcrafted by Maya Artisans in Guatemala
- Size - 10" in length x 1" in diameter, contains 13 handrolled Copal balls
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Govinda - Mayan Copal (Gold-Black) Incense Resin 1 lb
- Mexican Copal Incense, 4 Bags with 10 Sticks Each. Handmade in Mexico with Gray Copal Resin.
- Palo Santo - 20 Sticks - Organic - by EarthWise Aromatics
- Mayan White Copal Incense Sticks
- Starlight Charcoal, 1 Box, 10 Rolls, 100 Tablets
- Alternative Imagination Premium Palo Santo Holy Wood Incense Sticks, for Purifying, Cleansing, Healing, Meditating, Stress Relief. 100% Natural and Sustainable, Wild Harvested. (6)
- Swift Lite- Pack of 100 x 40 mm charcoal Tablets (for incense/Shisha burning)
- Copal Incense Cones 2 Bags of 5 Cones Each. Handmade in Mexico.
- Frankincense Resin 1 Pound
- Govinda White Copal Incense Resin 1 lb
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Mayan Copal Poms - Ceremonial Incense Bundles
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link