Mayan Copal Poms are the traditional incense of the Maya that have been used in fire ceremonies for thousands of years. Our Poms come from the Mayan Shamanic Market in Antigua, Guatemala where the Mayan people buy them for their ceremonies. Our Copal Poms are approximately 10 inches by 1 inch in diameter, containing 13 Copal incense balls wrapped in corn husk.
- Copal Poms - Incense bundles for Mayan fire ceremonies
- All Natural - Pure Copal, Handcrafted by Maya Artisans in Guatemala
- Size - 10" in length x 1" in diameter, contains 13 handrolled Copal balls
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Mayan Copal Incense Sticks
- Govinda - Mayan Copal (Gold-Black) Incense Resin 1 lb
- Mexican Copal Incense, 4 Bags with 10 Sticks Each. Handmade in Mexico with Gray Copal Resin.
- Mayan White Copal Incense Sticks
- Palo Santo - 20 Sticks - Organic - by EarthWise Aromatics
- Starlight Charcoal, 1 Box, 10 Rolls, 100 Tablets
- Copal Incense Cones 2 Bags of 5 Cones Each. Handmade in Mexico.
- Premium Palo Santo Holy Wood Incense Sticks, for Purifying, Cleansing, Healing, Meditating, Stress Relief. 100% Natural and Sustainable, Wild Harvested. (6)
- Frankincense Resin 1 Pound
- Native Copal Incense 100% Pure White Copal Healing Smoke Mayan Smudging Spiritual Protection Cleansing Incienso Hand Rolled By Pueblo, Family Owned
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Mayan Copal Poms - Ceremonial Incense Bundles
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link