Product DescriptionRelief for Nasal Passages
The Healer Herbal Loose Leaf Tea provides a soothing cup of all-natural goodness that is great for clearing out those clogged sinus passages. It is a delicious blend that contains herbs that have traditionally been used to help alleviate the symptoms of colds and allergies as well as flus and headaches. Handcrafted in the USA, this blend contains a special mix of herbs to help boost your immune system.
Always keeping nature in mind, our herbal loose tea blends are packaged in amber colored PET food grade jars for ease of use as well as to help preserve the effectiveness of the herbs. You get approximately 100 cups in a jar plus many sniffs.
Take Action For Good Health For Your Immune System Now
Shake the jar. Open it and smell the aroma. Cough and sneeze if you must. Then brew up a great cup of The Healer Tea. Click the Add to Cart button and order now so you too can relieve the sneezing, congestion and headaches of the season.
About the Manufacturer
Nuwati Herbals is a family-owned and operated business specializing in natural remedies from the medicine cabinet of Mother Earth. They have been proudly making herbal teas, coffee alternatives, balms, spa products, pet products and natural insect repellents since 2002. Nuwati Products work with the body in a natural way to help promote balance and good health.
- TASTY & HEALTHY BEVERAGE - Supports immune system and respiratory and nasal health
- RELIEF AWAITS YOU - Try it for sinus, colds, allergies, & headaches; smell the aroma; drink the tea
- DELICIOUS BLEND - includes Rose Hips, Echinacea, Feverfew, Spearmint & more sweetened with Stevia
- CONVENIENT & EASY-TO-USE PACKAGING - amber-color safe, non-toxic PET food grade jar; 100% recyclable
- BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM - clear sinuses; alleviate symptoms of colds, allergies, flu & headache; buy now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Nuwati Herbals The Healer Tea 4 oz." product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.