For a relaxed and calm environment, try the lavender incense stick. It has a floral fragrance that not just energizes your mind, but also helps you feel inspired and rejuvenated. The aroma of lavender incense stick provides easing up of a stressed mind and body. In the Victorian era, women revived themselves from faints caused by tight corsets with lavender-filled swooning pillows. Don't miss this fragrant treat if you need to relax and slow down after a hectic day. About the Company: Aura Incense is engaged in manufacturing aroma candles and handmade incense sticks. Our in house Indian craftsmen design and manufacture the products. Our palette consists of organic essential oils that shall allure your senses. The earthly, rich aromas are rejuvenating and refreshing. We have an established reputation for quality and efficiency. Our products are perfect for home, spa's, poojas and even churches across the world.
- RELAXING FRAGRANCE FOR HOME - The smell of lavender can help people feel more relaxed; Lavender scenting creates a positive environment and helps you feel inspired and rejuvenated; Just place them in an incense holder and feel the aroma change your mood
- INCENSE STICKS FOR OFFICE - By improving alertness and performance levels; An aromatherapy study notes that lavender aroma reduced computer errors by almost one-fourth when used to scent the office
- DE-STRESS NATURALLY ANYTIME - Lavender was traditionally inhaled to ease exhaustion, insomnia, irritability, and depression; Of several fragrances tested by aromatherapy researchers, lavender was most effective at relaxing brain waves and reducing stress
- PREMIUM PRODUCT AND WELCOME GIFT - Our Lavender Incense Sticks are specially made from Aromatherapy Natural Oils; Packed in 6x 20 Sticks Hexagonal Packing with a Burning Time of 45 - 60 minutes; These are just perfect Aromatherapy Incense Sticks for Gifting this holiday season
- FRAGRANCE TYPE AND HISTORY- Lavender aroma is sweet, floral, and herbal with balsamic undertones. lavender has been associated with cleanliness since Romans first added it to their bathwater. The name comes from the Latin word lavandus, meaning to wash.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Hem Lavender Incense Sticks, 120 Count
- Incense Burner ~ Traditional Incense Holder with Inlaid Design ~ Approx 10 Inches, Variety of Designs
- Bless-Frankincense-and-Myrrh 100%-natural-incense-sticks Handmade-hand-dipped The-best-woods-scent-100-sticks-pack
- Censer Ceramic Handmade Artistic Incense Holder Burner Stick Coil Lotus Ash Catcher Buddhist Water Lily Plate Single Hole Round IN-013(Style1)
- Incense Burner Plain Wood - 1 pc
- Set of 12 Nag Champa, Super Hit, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Mystic Rose, Vanilla, Prana, Natural, French Lavender, Opium, Egyptian Jasmine, Champa by Satya
- Rose Incense Sticks from India - 120 Sticks - Made From Natural Scented Oil - Kanaiya Brand By Tikkalife
- Cotton Craft 2 Pack - Coffin Style Wood Incense Burner Holder with Sun and Moon Inlays - Handmade from Sheesham Wood and Brass Inlays - Size 12x2x2
- Backflow Incense Cones 100 Pcs | 10 Mixed Natural Scents- Apple Rose Lily Tulips Rosemary Lavender and More | Fragrant cones for Backflow Incense Burner Holder by Feelin' Homey
- OTOFY 70 PCS Backflow Incense Cones Green Tea Incense Osmanthus Jasmine Lavender Rose Sandalwood Mixed Natural Incense Stick Kitchen Incense Fragrant Cone
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Aura Lavender Incense Sticks I Natural Relaxing Aromatherapy I Refreshing Fragrance For a Stress Free Environment I Ease Irritability and Exhaustion I Use For Relaxation at Home, Office or Spas.
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link