Are you suffering from low energy or brainpower? Feeling stressed? Anxiety? Can't sleep? Can't conceive? Constipated? Poor eyesight? Losing your hair or premature greying? Is your skin losing collagen? Butterfly Pea is known to help.Also known as Asian Pigeon Wings, Blue Bell Vine, Blue Pea, Cordofan Pea and Darwin pea, 'Butterfly Pea' (Clitoria ternatea) is an amazing brain boosting herb native to tropical equatorial Asia.A traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, Butterfly Pea has been consumed for centuries as a memory enhancer, brain booster, anti-stress and calmative agent. Modern research has confirmed that butterfly pea can enhance cognitive ability, memory and brainpower by improving the body's levels of acetylcholine - an important neurotransmitter vital for communication within the brain. Butterfly Pea is packed full of health promoting antioxidants, flavonoids and peptides and has shown considerable promise in studies as a natural remedy for a range of health complaints. Many beauty products have also been derived from Butterfly Pea because of the effects of the flavanoid, quercetin has on skin and hair. Its antioxidants stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, which helps rejuvenate the skin and lessen wrinkles and other signs of ageing, while its bioflavonoids can promote hair growth and reduce graying of hair.Butterfly Pea has been traditionally used as an aphrodisiac for women and used to treat menstruation problems or white vaginal discharge (leucorrhoea).Known for its luminous indigo color, in Southeast Asia Butterfly Pea has been used to make a strikingly vibrant colored tea, or in cooking to color dishes and deserts in blue and purple.Majestic Herbs Butterfly Pea Flowers are naturally grown without pesticides or chemicals in northern Thailand - the foothills of the Himalayas.
- MEMORY ENHANCER, BRAIN BOOSTER, ANTI-STRESS AND CALMATIVE AGENT. Used for centuries in both Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine as a nootropic.
- JAM-PACKED FULL OF HEALTH PROMOTING ANTIOXIDANTS, FLAVONOIDS AND PEPTIDES, Butterfly Pea has shown considerable promise as a natural remedy for a range of health complaints like anxiety, depression, low sex drive in women, asthma, colds, inflammation, and more.
- Helps IMPROVE EYESIGHT, SKIN ELASTICITY AND HEALTH, HAIR HEALTH & GROWTH, REDUCE GRAYING OF HAIR, SEX DRIVE
- Prepare a BEAUTIFULLY BRILLIANT BLUE TEA AND DRINKS! Can also be used as a natural food colorant to add originality and creativity to your dishes.
- 100% ORGANIC, PESTICIDE and CHEMICAL FREE, FAIR TRADE and FRESHLY PACKAGED Butterfly Pea Flowers from Northern Thailand.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Butterfly Pea Flowers (Clitoria ternatea) by Majestic Herbs | 100% Organic/Pesticide Free | Highest Quality | Carefully Selected Dried Asian Pigeonwings Flowers Blue Tea From Northern Thailand | 50g
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link