Gyokushodo is a time-honored Japanese incense company established in 1804.
In Jinko Yomei, valuable fragrant woods such as agarwood and sandalwood have been generously blended with other carefully selected natural fragrance ingredients to produce a deep, refined fragrance with a sweetness of Kyara, the highest class of agarwood.
The small pack size is perfect for trying the scent out, but is equally great for gifting to a friend or loved one.
- Approx. 25 sticks in clear plastic bag in paper box package
- Trial size perfect for trying the scent out; also great for gifting
- Length of each stick: Approx. 5.5 inches; Burn time: Approx. 30 minutes
- Main ingredients: Agarwood, Indian sandalwood, natural sandalwood oil, cloves, benzoin, camphor, makko powder
- Incense net weight: Approx. 0.28 oz (8 g)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Gyokushodo Agarwood/Aloeswood/Oud Japanese Incense Sticks Jinko Yomei Small Pack Trial Size 5.5 inches 25 sticks Made in Japan" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.